A.M. and Midday Link TendersApril 30, 2012 by MC | Filed under Stuff.
- A guy who’s really good at doing the splits: “I’m just an ordinary guy who enjoys the freedom of flexibility,”
- Am I the only one who finds it strange that there is a Mr. Irrelevant parade in Newport Beach, California?
- “ButtleOpener is a life-size replica of a woman’s panty-clothed buttocks that serves as a novelty beer bottle opener.”
- Glenn Greenwald: “Did the concept of chickenhawkism, like so many other ostensible political beliefs, cease to exist on January 20, 2009?“
- Jacob Sullum: “This week the Republican-controlled New Hampshire House of Representatives passed a medical marijuana bill by a lopsided vote of 236 to 96, one day after Gov. John Lynch, a Democrat, threatened to veto the legislation.“
- Jim Goad — Tiptoeing Through a Minefield of Pansy Asses
- More Goad: “I’ve noticed a meme spreading among beardo progressive types—who seem especially vulnerable to swallowing dumb memes so long as it helps them feel warm ‘n’ snuggly cocooned within their ideological ingroup—to reduce any criticism of PC totalitarianism as a ’90s thing.’ Obviously we’re dealing with pop-culture inbreds whose thinking is so superficial, they view even political debates as fashion trends. ‘Dude, criticizing PC witch hunts went out of style around the time Bob Mould went solo.'”
- The words of a dying physicist — “What I Cannot Create, I Do Not Understand”
- Deeper Than Oil: An Early Morning Elektrichka (en.rian.ru)
- Tax Me, For F*&%’s Sake (realclearpolitics.com)
- The FBI: Making Sure We Don’t Need to Import Terror From Overseas (reason.com)