LINKS FOR TODAYFebruary 22, 2013 by MC | Filed under Stuff.
- Amy Davidson: Can a President Use Drones Against Journalists?
- Alexis C. Madrigal: The Geography of Happiness According to 10 Million Tweets
- Conor Friedersdorf: Would You Empower President Obama to Kill With His Mind?
- Daniel Kalder: I Rather Like the Taste of Horseflesh, Actually
- Michelle Warwicker: Carnivorous Plant Species Glow Blue to Lure Prey
- Radley Balko: SCOTUS Goes to the Dogs
- Randal O’Toole: Skyriding to the Top of the Stupidity Pile
- Steven Novella: Another Alleged Spontaneous Human Combustion Case
Tags: Amy Davidson, assassinations, Conor Friedersdorf, death, drones, eating, geography, Glenn Greenwald, happiness, horses, Jimi Hendrix, killing, Mark Hemingway, mind powers, plants, presidents, Randal O'Toole, skepticism, Spontaneous human combustion, tweets, Twitter