Posts in the Charlie Rose category
Top Things Kurt Cobain Would Be Doing if He Weren’t Dead
- Working as a Diversity and Inclusion consultant in Portland, Oregon.
- Reinventing himself as a progressive scholar.
- Reinventing himself as an intellectual man of letters.
- Undertaking an intense, holistic approach to intersectional analysis.
- Speaking Inconvenient Truths to power.
- Transcending cisnormative, transphobic orthodoxies.
- Refusing to sacrifice his integrity.
- Advocating on behalf of anti-consumerism in Portland, Oregon.
- Refusing to be commodified by the music industry.
- Living in Olympia, Washington.
- Enjoying the caviar buffet at a prog fundraiser with esteemed journo Max Blumenthal (spawn of Sidney).
- Making your ass coo like a machine gun of pandemonium and rage.
- Comparing America to “a collapsing turd” or “an imperialistic Pop Tart.”
- Telling you he doesn’t need your major labels or your over-produced schlock.
- Telling you he only listens to colored vinyl.
- Taking on the majority culture, white-male KKKorporate shit machine.
- Grappling with the immensity of his thoughts in Portland, Oregon.
- Discussing how suicide was “off brand” for him.
- Trying not to encroach on feminist spaces.
- Doing advocacy work for Preferred Pronoun usage.
- Rocking the vote for Barack Obama.
- Telling you he hates malls.
- Telling you he hates your face.
- Telling you that progressive politics = the prized Rothschild Egg.