- Exoplanet Hunters May Find ET by Glut of Alien Corpses: “Little green men on alien planets may be discovered even once they have died out, especially if their demise was sudden. So suggests a model of our world after the sun becomes a red giant.”
Posts in the facebook category
- By MC
- In Stuff
- With One Comment
- Tagged with 1960s abandoned places al Qaeda basketball Big Brother Branch Davidians Central Intelligence Agency Daniel Kalder David Koresh drones eating education email facebook food Government Internal Revenue Service IRS Local Michael Moynihan night photography Oregon photography privacy radicals spying Troy Paiva United States universities Waco war warrants
- On 10 Apr | '2013
- CNET.com: “The Internal Revenue Service doesn’t believe it needs a search warrant to read your e-mail. Newly disclosed documents prepared by IRS lawyers says that Americans enjoy ‘generally no privacy’ in their e-mail, Facebook chats, Twitter direct messages, and similar online communications — meaning that they can be perused without obtaining a search warrant signed by a judge.”
- Daniel Kalder: “It is painful to talk to the Branch Davidians because — as anybody who has spoken to the survivors will tell you — they are nice people. But horrible things keep happening to them. For instance, I would have interviewed [David] Koresh’s mother if she hadn’t been stabbed to death by her mentally ill sister in 2008.
- ForeignPolicy.com: “…the claim repeatedly made by President Obama and his senior aides — that targeted [drone] killings are limited only to officials, members, and affiliates of al Qaeda who pose an imminent threat of attack on the U.S. homeland — is false.”
- Michael Moynihan: “Kick a student on the basketball court and you’ll lose your university job. Spend two decades in prison on radical chic murder rap and you’ll get one.”
- Night photographer Troy Paiva: “You can’t do this kind of photography if you spook easily, because yes, these places can be creepy in daylight. At night the creep factor really spikes. But a lot of those spooky feelings are bred into us — from a very early age we’re taught to be scared of abandoned places. That they are inhabited by ghosts and demons, that no good can come of visiting them. It’s been a common literary trope for 100 generations, so long that it’s practically stamped on us genetically. I’ve never seen a ghost, and I’ve spent nights in dozens of supposedly haunted places. I’ve experienced a lot of things that people could interpret as ghosts, but were easily explained away as wind under the eaves, or animals in the walls. And even if there really were ghosts, what can they do to me?”
- When it comes to eating locally, Oregonians are full of shit
David Icke is an insane huckster who believes reptilian shape-shifters control the global economy.
He also believes that secret cabals pick kings and orchestrate societal collapse ala the League of Shadows.
Whereas the freaky truth is that volatile market forces, etc., shape the global economy, etc.
Nevertheless, David Icke is a lot of fun.
Here is a fun image mined from his Facebook page.
If you’re not familiar with the 90 Days/90 Reasons Web site that shills daily for the re-election of omni-benevolent halo wearer Barack Obama, please check out Ricky Sprague’s post here for some background info.
The latest celebrity to chime in with a pro-Barack post at 90 Days is David Lynch, a film director whom I admire and love.
By all means, read Lynch’s reasons for re-electing Barack Obama.
Then feel free to stab your lungs and face with an antler lamp.
I am going to vote for re-electing President Obama. I have noticed something in Mitt Romney’s name, which I think speaks to what he is about. If you just rearrange a few letters, Romney becomes R MONEY. I believe Mitt Romney wants to get his Mitts on R Money. He would like to get it and divide it up with his friends, the Big Money Bunch.
I believe he would like to get his Mitts on R Money, R Resources, R Freedoms, and R American Dream. I do not trust Mitt Romney to look after the best interests of 99% of Americans. I think electing Mitt Romney would be a catastrophe for our country—one which would be real difficult to straighten out later. Please do not let Mitt Romney get his Mitts on R Money or R United States of America.
I can’t even muster the energy to sigh at this point. As my friend Jacob Grier pointed out on Facebook today, politics ruin EVERYTHING.