The back-flip over the police car at the 3:54 mark is One of Life’s Greatest Things.
Posts in the hip-hop category
- By MC
- In Stuff
- With No Comments
- Tagged with boxes cats Dallas Cowboys David Hasselhoff drug lords emotions ghosts glory hole Hair healing hip-hop Hollywood humiliation Ice-T Jerry Jones lightning LSD Mad Magazine Mexico music nfl orgasms rap Sean Penn sex singing songs time women wounds
- On 9 May | '2014
- Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones wants some glory hole
- Is humiliation the most intense human emotion?
- Sean Penn‘s hair
- Whatever became of the Ice-T/David Hasselhoff rap album?
- Abandoned since 1974: Nicosia International Airport
- At LP.Org: “A President Mitt Romney would not undo ObamaCare. He’ll make it permanent.”
- Daniel Kalder: “The phenomenon of intelligent people saying stupid things about tyrants is a constant of 20th century history.”
- Gavin McInnes: Living With Savages
- Jim Goad: “At the local Dunkin’ Donuts and Walgreens, I’ve noticed a surge of Georgia-born blacks in Muslim apparel. The festive Afro-nationalist dashikis so popular among American blacks twenty years ago have been replaced with what seems like a dress rehearsal for the global caliphate.”
- Kevin Williamson: “We aren’t going to spend X trillion dollars on Obamacare, because we do not have X trillion dollars to spend. The trick is for voters to get that through Washington’s thick skull before the bond market does.”
- More Goad: What the Hell Happened to Hip Hop? “I remember reading the lyrics to Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five’s “The Message” in a copy of the New York Rocker and being impressed that the words went on for what seemed like a dozen pages, whereas you could fit the lyrics to an entire Circle Jerks album on a strip of fortune-cookie paper.”
- More Kalder: “…have you heard that in New Jersey the authorities just mandated seatbelts for cats and dogs? Oh yes, my friends. And if you don’t buckle up your beast, you will be fined between $250-$1,000 for your callousness and disregard for public safety. That’s right – no longer will Fido be able to ride shotgun, fur flying in the breeze.”
- A life with Liberace
- Architecture-themed hip-hop
- He hate music
- Merzbow, live in New York City
- New “Audio Files” at the Coliseum with Dave Allen (Gang of Four, Shriekback) and Justin Pearson
- Russia + meme + theremin = you-make-the-call
- Sade announces 2011 summer tour dates
- Sonic weaponry
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali in the Los Angeles Times…calling for…federal legislation…?
- Cindi Sheehan — TRUTHER!
- Inane slogans burden Frank’s soul and mine too
- Kalder hits all the right notes again: Juarez — City of Fear
- Muslim super-hero to wheel himself into your heart
- The truth about Lady GaGa
- What is a wind ghetto anyway?
- Is God a nonlocal quantum mind or some shit?
- Frank Wilson on the Placebo Effect of prayer
- The Minister’s Tree House — Crossville, Tennessee
GURGITATION = EMANCIPATION
- Moistening the Detroit food desert
LOOKING AT THE WORLD WITH LOVE
And now, for something really special — the custom-designed Iced Borscht, Deep-Fried Dystopian End Times SEARCH ENGINE.
Give it a try — type your name. Look for sexy images. Play around with it.