These gems comprised a good portion of my heavy rotation playlist in 2013. (In no particular order, though presented alphabetically here).
- Cadillac Desert, William Tyler
- Goin’ Down, Monkees
- Good to Sea You, Pinback
- Last Night, the Scientists
- Objet Petit A, Harouki Zombi
- Permanent Smile, Smog
- Psychodelic Haze, Melvins
- Slip Away, Neil Young
- Staring at the Sun, TV on the Radio
- Destroyer, Angels of Light
I also really liked the new Neko Case album.
And according to scientists somewhere, here are the 10 most relaxing songs from a study commissioned by a bubble bath and shower-gel outfit called Radox Spa.