All photos by the lovely Jackie Baisa.
Posts in the photos category
My body feels like a truck ran over it, so I’m being brief.
However, there are CUSTOM WESLEY WILLIS SONGS (kind of) at When Falls the Coliseum, and the always excellent Daniel Kalder has a new, highly navigable blog of archives up here. Check it out. Tons of great stuff available for your perusal. Plus, long-time online pal Brian Clark has shipped something my way via USPS, so I’m looking forward to that.
Also, Flickr is not just God’s Abandoned Vanity Project. It’s more than that.
Back Home on the Farm
- Astral bowling in the Motor City
- Power by the Bay
- Wisconsin explores the money pit of high-speed rail
- A vast collection of pickled dicks
- Why is the president talking like Jimi Hendrix?
- Why listening to other peoples’ cell-phone conversations is annoying
- Breakfast anytime
- Lonely transmissions
- Lost in Hillsboro
- Quiet house
- Shiprock: where the sky makes eye contact
- Symmetry in Hong Kong
- The Warrior Aquatic
God’s Abandoned Vanity Project
Hide in Plain Sight
- The City of Angels is becoming a desert of vacant lots