- By MC
- In Stuff
- With No Comments
- Tagged with action figures ads animals boobs Bruce Springsteen cigarettes cities color TV diffused light eateries fox guns horror music naked No Surrender owls pagan party photography record player reptiles sex sexy sexy librarian shadows silver fox single girl snakes toys Tumblr TV wings women Yahoo
- On 29 May | '2013
Posts in the toys category
As noted on the informational page of our parent company, Impressive Tripe Productions, we’ve become super-important players in the local, national and international mail scene.
That’s right — we now have a P.O. Box:
Impressive Tripe Productions, Inc.
P.O. Box 16734
Portland, OR 97292
This means we are now able to accept the following items:
- Promotional CDs, artwork, books and comic books for review;
- Postcards (if you send one, I’ll scan it and put in a blog post);
- Monetary donations;
- Pamphlets, leaflets and manifestos;
- Friendship bracelets;
- Bobbleheads and novelty nesting dolls;
- Collectibles; and
- Belated birthday gifts.
Review policy: As a general rule, we are happy to review most recordings, zines, publications, etc. Though we can’t promise to shower your merchandise with effusive praise, we’ll nevertheless approach all submissions with fairness, a kind spirit, rapt attention and enthusiasm. Since we love talking about stuff we get in the mail, there’s a better-than-average chance your work will merit some kind of positive publicity. We’re nice that way.